Aurea is looking for an experienced SaaS Operations Engineer to join our Managed Services Delivery team. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused engineer with a passion for supporting customer facing services, processes, systems and infrastructure. This position will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs. They will respond to alerts or events that impair or degrade service or could cause outages that impact availability. They will identify root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
The SaaS Ops Architect is responsible for providing seasoned and experienced support to both internal and external clients for resolving incidents and service requests. They will adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution, and change management through proper execution and documentation. This position is 100% remote.
- Analyze processing issues and data anomalies and identifying solutions.
- Perform triage, cause and remediation for incidents.
- Resolve trouble tickets escalated to Operations.
- Recognize and act on opportunities for service improvements.
- Follow documented process recovery and service restoration processes.
- Participate in off-hours coverage via escalation of priority incidents (choosing shifts that overlap with the time period of 6am-6pm Central Standard Time)
- Fulfill various tasks/processes in support of business and operational units.
- Research and resolve problems or inquiries in a timely manner.
- Compose and produce reports, support documents and related material.
- Maintain operations documentation in knowledge management database.
- Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to application data or file delivery contents that require extensive use of SQL and Linux command line interaction
- Work with product and vendor support technical teams as needed to resolve production issues, troubleshoot symptoms, and conduct root cause analysis with remediation plans or solutions
- Install, configure and tune application services and middleware as needed