• Quantity take off for all Civil elements (manually, Auto CAD, CAD Measure) and compiling the BOQ with description
• Analysis of rates for Material, Labour and Plant (fixed and variable) and thus build up rate analysis and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items
• Maintain material, Labour rate data base, floating enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers to get material, Labour, machineries rates
• Analyze and compare quotations received for material, Labour, machineries and subcontract activities
• Compilation of estimate for submission of management approval • Maintain logs for claims from contractor and thereby agreeing variations/change orders • Visit Site as and when required to understand project progress, Variations/Change orders, Material On-Site/Off-Site, Fluctuations • Any additional task assigned by superior / reporting head.
Candidates meeting all the above requirements may send their CV to the following email :